Congrats to the Class of 2018! Your efforts are finally paying off! Now it’s time to enter the “real world” and show your parents and teachers that they’ve successfully prepared you for adulthood. And there’s no better way to celebrate this momentous occasion than to throw a party bringing everyone together and toasting with Vodka Jello Shots. We don’t have an inspiring commencement speech for you, but let this recipe serve as a celebratory gift from the Wild West!
A Jello Shot From Hell’s
1/2 cup Hell’s Half Acre Vodka (4 oz)
1/2 cup cold water
3 oz gelatin (any flavor)
1 cup boiling water
black food coloring
small plastic shot cups
- In a bowl, add the HHA 1885 vodka, and cold water.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator so the two merge and become the same temperature.
- In another bowl, add the gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add the chilled vodka water mixture.
- Then add 6 or so drops of food coloring to the mix.
- Pour the mixture into small plastic shot glasses.
- Then refrigerate, allowing the liquid to settle for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve cold.
Today, like every other era, we see a constant push for freedom, progressiveness, and further inclusion. I’m not sure where we’re headed but we can all guess where we’ve been based on collective sentiments about culture, politics, and religion.
The difference now is that we have the internet. Young people today can reach further, faster and you’ve got the resources to back you up.
“For many years, when people described how the Internet worked – whether they were talking about shopping, communicating, or starting a business there – they inevitably invoked a single metaphor. The Internet, said just about everybody, was a contemporary incarnation of the WILD, WILD WEST.” ~ Steven Levy 🤠
And what better way to celebrate your success than with the ultimate turn up! Make a dramatic entrance into adulthood with these Hell’s Half Acre vodka jello shots!
PS – Please drink responsibly. This post is intended for college graduates over the age of 21. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol legally in the United States.